Tuesday, June 19, 2012

update

Here are my most recent Charlotte pictures via cell phone. Still without a functioning computer. Boo. Her newest accomplishment happened two days ago while her dad was feeding her with a bottle. She held up her own bottle! Granted, only long enough for me to run from the kitchen to the living room... but still a milestone! Also happening this week: renovating our new kitchen. I use the term 'renovating' rather loosely as I'm only painting cabinets and walls. Extremely daunting nevertheless. Mom came over to help yesterday. Charlotte had a blast listening to grandma's rendition of old mc Charlotte. Might I add that she NEVER laughs when I sing it, but when grandma Lorri breaks out her clucking chicken, Charlotte cracks up! I had expected Charlotte to think I'm neither cool, nor funny, I just didn't expect it quite so soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment