Friday, November 2, 2012

Charlotte's First Halloween





In past years, I have been very pro-Halloween. Scary movies, candy, costumes, what's not to like? However, after the events of this Halloween, I'm not so sure my sentiments will ever be the same. The night started off well enough with Charlotte looking adorable in her cow costume and smiling with her dad, but I should have known that the in and out of the car seat multiple times in a 2 hour stretch would be more than our little lady could handle. She spent most of the night screaming. So I guess that's pretty fitting with Halloween now that I think about it.




The cold can was the only thing that helped Charlotte stop crying.

Before anyone gets their panties in a twist, the can is not open.






 In other news, I think Charlotte is going to be a climber.


This picture is actually really sad as she fell right on her face immediately after this picture. So of course I will post it here!

Enjoying her new cup from Grandma Jeryl.

"Give me that camera!"


Enjoying dumping everything out of her shopping cart.
I made the mistake of leaving Mr. Bear on the changing table. I found Charlotte awake from her nap reeeeeaching for him.


Charlotte aka: "Crazy Eyes"




The end.

2 comments:

  1. Name?

    "Charlotte F. Huser."

    Known Aliases?

    "Crazy Eyes."


    I cannot even believe how cute she is. And is she standing already?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, she's been pulling herself up to standing for a couple of weeks now. She can't stand on her own but for a couple of seconds.

      Delete