Monday, November 12, 2012

Pictures from the past week


Last Sunday was a really nice day outside, so I decided to take Charlotte out in the backyard for some much needed outdoor time. She spent most of the time trying to eat dead leaves. It was an eventful day.
Caught Charlotte mid-bounce.
Early morning at the Huser house.



.




This past weekend, Aaron's little brother, Kyle, was in the school musical. Since the Huser family reproduces at warp speed, there was the small issue of everyone getting to see the show while someone watched the babies. Aaron and I ended up watching Charlotte, Vada, and Maggie on Friday night. It wasn't nearly as terrifying as I'd imagined. All of the girls played very nicely together despite several, "Not the eyes!" and "Noooo, _______ was playing with that, you need to share!" and "We don't put our hands in other people's mouths." Aaron and I did our best to document the night in pictures, but with two of the little ones being mobile, it was near impossible.
 
Maggie loved having her picture taken.
Charlotte loves watching Maggie. She also loved being in her walker, enabling her to follow/run over poor Maggie.
Vada started to screech. Maggie and Charlotte both stared at her, then looked at us, then looked back at Vada in wonder.








Lastly, yesterday I found a pair of jeans I used to lovingly refer to as "denim sweatpants." Not too long ago, I was... heavier. Like, 50 pounds heavier. Happily, I can now fit my 18 pound baby in the front of my old jeans with room to spare. That feeling you will have looking at these pictures is pity for Charlotte.

 
Charlotte thought it was funny at first.
But quickly tired of being a kangaroo baby.


No comments:

Post a Comment